My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My New Technique

So what do I have on my drawing board in my studio?  I totally love the ink, watercolor and colored pencil technique that I have been doing. After the watercolor I get to have great fun with all my colored pencils.  Getting away from commissions and the have to's, not complaining since that keeps my business going, but doing these drawings, paintings, gives me time to unwind...and gives me a terrific painting.

I recently was invited to show 4 pieces of my Lab art at the Ormond Memorial Museum and Gardens  > I will be one of 15 Florida artists showing their work for the summer. Very excited and very honored. I came as a huge surprise!

I'll keep you updated!! Opening is June 23rd, if you are in the area!! Would love to meet you!

No comments: