My Muse

My Muse

Monday, August 6, 2012

I HAD AN ANGEL APPEAR

 Yes I did..also a friend.  Today Soph and I drove to the studio when a friend popped in to say she was bringing small canvases to goodwill, would I be interested in them? They are all under 10 x 10 and perfect for Plein air. At one time I counted over 40. I am doing a happy dance today. Sophie was peppy and happy and then the angel with a big container of canvases appeared.

Tonight I have a new student coming to sit in the class since we are finishing a painting started last week. He will start the new session next week. Wow. Is that all?? Oh no. A small paper from Tampa left a message on my phone wanting to talk about the article in the paper on Saturday of Sophie and I.

Things are starting to happen so I need to lift my feet up and go with it. So many times I want to apply brakes but not now.

Found a great site on the internet Fun Stuff about RV-ing and now Roger is excited.  Seriously, look at 5th wheels. Some have kitchen islands! Roger's dream as he is a fantastic chef!!!

Ok..need to feed the kids before I take off for class.  I am working on a paintng at the studio and hopefully it will be completed tomorrow!!!

No comments: