My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, August 12, 2012

NEW ARTWORK AND A NEW IDEA

 To start Sophie is doing ok. I am grateful everyday.

 We went yesterday to look at large Rv;'s and as we were leaving, Larry the owner, said he'd like to see my art work and maybe I could hang it in his office for sale. Well, I'm all over that today. Those RV walls look a little bare so today I did a small 6x8 acrylic and framed it to bring over for him to see. My idea? Small affordable framed, or not, art pieces for RV'ers.

Here is my first offering. I know..it needs a Lab.

Then the other day I finished a 20" x 20" acrylic on canvas...with Lab!!!


This piece will be framed and if interested please contact me at sophie@palm-spirit.com  $725.00 including shipping.

Thanks for stopping by,  Warmly, Sheila!!!

No comments: