My Muse

My Muse

Monday, August 20, 2012

PAINTING ACROSS AMERICA but Still in Florida

So it's a start!! Purchased the domain name and now have my camera with me at all times.  I figure I need to show the Universe I'm serious so it can do it's magic!!

Yesterday we drove up to Ormond Beach to collect my artwork that was hanging at the Ormond Memorial Museum for the Dog Days of Summer. The Museum said the crowds were plentiful. It poured raining when we arrived so it was a run in and a quick run back out. I am still honored to have exhibited there.

On the way up we took Rt 1. It's somewhat parallel to Rt 95 and so much more scenic. Stopping at a red light a truck pulled up  beside us and then forward. The end result is my 6 x 8 Golden Open Acrylic painting called "Road Trip". #1 in my Painting Across America voyage.


$125.00 with a lovely frame to boot!! Ready to hang.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the idea of painting across America! And I really love all your labs. I found your blog the other day and I'm so happy I did. Looking forward to reading more in the future.

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you Heather!!! Glad you found me here!