My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, November 15, 2012

ELECTIONS OVER NOW BACK TO PAINTING AMERICA...SORT OF


Driving back from Gainsville this past weekend I took photos of this part of Rt. 50.  I was excited since we took a tree painting workshop with Linda Blondhiem and I was ready to start.  Believe it or not I actually had a frame and a panel to paint on so did this painting in oils.  To put a Lab in or not to put a Lab in, that is the question.  Maybe not this time unless asked. :-)
,
I'll be getting serious now since our goal is to be able to travel across America and paint with our two Labs and Spirit Muse Sophie. Oh and Spirit Fergus. sigh.

Today I had work done on my ever faithful Jeep Grand Cherokee,water pump, only to hear that it has another issue that may cost about $1000.00. Seriously?? Oh, and I need two new tires. sigh. Well, a glass of wine here and grabbing my boot straps, I am moving forward. Please feel free to let me know what you would like to see. That's part of the fun.

RV news? Well we have decided that we need to checkout the Open Range 5th wheel, 34 ft with patio. I know 36 sounded better but it didn't have patio capability. Need that patio. Great for the Labs and perfect for us!!!

Ok..if you are interested in the oil painting it is 8" x 20" oil on masonite and framed. The colors are better in person but the peaceful feeling is the same!!!

     $325.00 plus shipping




No comments: