My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, November 1, 2012

WATER DOGS..THE SERIES FOR A NEW BOOK BY SHEILA WEDEGIS

   So my Spirit Muse Sophie said..."Need to do what you most love Mum"..."Dogs in water..and all dogs"
"Ok I said back...I'll send out word for pictures!! "  And so the word is out to all of you who may read this. Please send me photos of your beloved Furries in water, near water, or shaking off water to ME   That is no pressure to buy the art but you may like the book!! And..your dog will be remembered forever. Gotta like that!!

Here are a few that I have painted already.


8" x 8" x 1" oil on cradle board and framed with black frame.  A sweet guy just floating along.  $250.00
If interested please contact ME   If you are interested in a print please go to My FINE ART AMERICA site


"Two Is Better Than Just One"   8" x 10" x 1"  oil on stretched canvas.  $320.00   Contact me for purchase or go to my Fine Art America site. Link above.


A silent sultry swim.  8" x 10' x 1" oil on stretched canvas.  $320.00   Prints are also available on Fine Art America or purchase the original.


I am happy to say this one has sold already and going to it's new home in Scotland.  I will be putting prints on Fine Art America of this painting soon. 12" x 16" x 1" Acrylic on stretched canvas. Two beautiful swimmers!!!

Be sure and come back to see up-dates. My goal is 36 paintings for the book. Why not make one yours??

 :-) Warmly, Sheila

1 comment:

Carole Pivarnik said...

I look forward to seeing this one, Sheila!