My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS

 I joined a group hosted by artist Leslie Saeta and we are doing 30 paintings in 30 days.  The purpose was to paint daily, which I do anyway, but also to focus on painting just one subject.  Hmm, which I do anyway. haha.  So, what to do?


SOLD
I decided to do 30 days of dog noses!! It will be fun to see the progression. So without further adieu here is                              

                                                                 DOG NOSE #1.
Oil on cradled board  4" x 4" x 1"  Painted all around.
$75.00 S&H included


7 comments:

Peg said...

Noses are not easy to do. You should have fun.

Deanna Lack said...

What a fun theme! Ages ago I roughed in a little 3 x 3 of a dog's nose sniffing a daisy but darned if I know where I put it, what with my college age son moving in and then back out and my studio in flux. If I find it, it'll definitely be one of this month's paintings for me!

Linda Popple said...

What a great theme! I love that his nose is just pokes right out!

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thanks all...I am having fun..can hardly wait til tomorrow!!!

Dottie Leatherwood said...

What a great idea! Love this wet happy nose!

Lou Belcher said...

Love that nose....

J. Susan Cole Stone said...

Fun painting with you today. The noses have it!!