My Muse

My Muse

Friday, January 4, 2013

DAY #3 DOG NOSES FOR THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


DOG NOSE # 3   

4" x 4" x 1" oil on cradled board

$75.00



    Who's nose will be next?  I have had people sending me noses from all over and today got a teeny nose from the woman who owns the art store in Melbourne, Fl where I sometimes drop in.  I also ordered 25 more small blocks to finish the 30 day challenge of noses!! (My choice)

   I am hanging them on my wall here at the studio..it will be fun to see the finished images!!

  Thanks for stopping by..#4 tomorrow!!! (This is by the way in addition to commissions and paintings for my water dogs and other to do things.)

   Warmly, Sheila

4 comments:

Pattie Wall said...

HI Sheila! These doggy noses are too cute! I love that nose architecture - and the colors can be so varied on some breeds!

Chris Lally said...

Your paintings are absolutely beautiful and this idea is SO creative.

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you Pattie and Chris!!! I am having so much fun!!!

Cheryl Sameit said...

Very cute idea! Love the detail :)