My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, January 31, 2013

DOG NOSE #30 YAHOO!!!!! I DID IT!!!


 DOG NOSE # 30
4" x 4" x 7/8" oil on cradled board

# 30! This is Snoopy The Therapy dog! Click Snoopy to read about him. Just a beauty in my eyes!!!

So I have completed the 30 day Challenge of 30 paintings in 30 days.  I have absolutely LOVED painting these noses and still have a few more to paint.  A sweet nose from Australia, a pig's beautiful snout and a gorgeous Bunny called Speedy!! I will also go through my photos and make sure I haven't left any out so you will see noses on here every so often along with my on going Lab art. Need to get back to my "Dogs In Water" project. If you have pics of your pals in water please send me photos. TO SHEILA

They don't have to be Labs by the way. 

$75.00 S&H included

7 comments:

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

we are friends of Snoopy's and we think this is just fabulous!

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Woohoo!! I nose a good picture of my nose when I see one!! Tee Hee

Thank you so much for doing this, it's awesome - I love how you included my fluffiness too, no mistaking it's my nose with all that fur!! :)

Big wags and have a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy :)

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Snoops's nose looks great!
Well done on completing your challenge:-)

Roxy the traveling dog said...

I have really enjoyed all the noses of our friends, great job?

Missy@dawsondogs said...

Who knew that a nose could say so much. Beautiful.

GizmoGeodog said...

Snoopy's nose looks great Sheila...just like him :) I've loved the entire series

2browndawgs said...

We enjoyed the nose series very much!

the brown dawgs