My Muse

My Muse

Friday, February 22, 2013

LOOKING FOR EYES SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


First, Thank you to Margo Whitlock for sending me her beautiful Harley Dogs' eyes to paint.  

I am taking on a new challenge, maybe a 60 day one this time. I first thought I would be painting Shadows, haha, but then a friend said, when you do eyes let me know. That was a quick change!!

My plan is to do dog eyes and then the book which is why I'm thinking 60 days. 

If you would like to be included please send your dogs photos to  sophie@palm-spirit.com.  Not sure why the link didn't work before. Hmmm.

 I usually can get a good image but if you could send higher jpg. photos that would be great. 

I'm really excited about this project!!! Now on to my day!!!

Warmly, Sheila0

2 comments:

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

the email address when I clicked on it did not function. Could you please send me your email at cgittleman at mi dot rr dot com
Thanks!

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Great project!