My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, February 9, 2013

THE NOSE KNOWS....THE PRINT


Well here they are! Even though I paint every day ,I have never assembled the group to look at what I have accomplished so this has been extremely powerful. A huge WOW!!

So, if you are interested, (and why wouldn't you be??), the prints come in two different ways. The first is on Fine Art America on my NOSE SIGHT.

The other is from me personally . I am printing them on acid free paper with archival inks and spraying it with a UV spray. The image size is 14.5" x 12" on 19" x 13" paper. Plenty of room to mat and frame.  Each print with be signed . (By me) :-)  Shipped lovingly in a tube.

                                                                            $40.00 S&H included
 If button doesn't work please CONTACT ME

5 comments:

GizmoGeodog said...

Wow Sheila! I love them all assembled like that...and i could pick Gizmo's right out :) Has his been shipped yet?

Molly The Wally said...

We loved these. Brilliant. Sorry we don't have the funds to buy but if we did we would. Have a super Sunday.
Best wishes Molly

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

this is just great! Wish i had known about it in time to have participated then I would have bought it! I found out about the event just a little before it was ending
www.dakotasden.wordpress.com

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Love them as a collage - they look great!

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you all!!!!

I am now thinking what my next 30 day challenge might be!!! Stay tuned.
I need to paint the snout of a sweet pig, a rabbit and another sweet dog first then we;ll be off and running once more!!!