My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, March 21, 2013

JUST THINKING ABOUT LIFE AND OTHER STUFF TODAY


   Yesterday the artist friends and family all gathered to say good voyage to Bonnie Carter.  I met Bonnie last summer when she signed up to take my acrylic class.  She was one of three other artists. To say I was a little intimidated is not an understatement.  All were incredible watercolorists!

  Bonnie made me laugh. Her smile dazzled me as well as her beauty. We heard that yesterday over and over from everyone at the memorial.   She lived life fully. She laughed easily.  Bonnie traveled to different countries with her husband capturing what she saw in watercolor. BONNIE"S WEBSITE Be sure and take a peek.

 I was awed by all her art work.  On one page you will see her first Acrylic painting that she did in class. It's a small Tern.

Bonnie's second battle with cancer ended March 13 and she will be sorely missed by all.

I placed the painting above on another site. I will be doing that off and on so you may get a fun painting at a great price.  THIRSTY BOY

Life goes by so quickly...Live fully and laugh as much as you can!!!  And Bonnie, hope you see purple sheep!!! xoxox

Warmly, Sheila

2 comments:

GizmoGeodog said...

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend Sheila and I'm sorry too for missing your birthday...Hope it was a joyful day for you...This Lab reminds me of my Bruno who loved his water bucket

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

We are so deeply sorry as well. Sending you gentle ((((hugs))))