My Muse

My Muse

Friday, March 15, 2013

THE SOUL OF THE DOG # 14 SHEILA WEDEGIS ART

 
 
SOLD
 

 Huge sigh. Finished today's painting and now the celebrating begins!!!  My hair at 3 pm then relax tonight and off we go tomorrow. Roger is getting me my heart's desire this year. Ready??? Western Boots!!! Yes a pair of cowgirl boots. How fun and random is that!! FUN being the operative word. Then dinner with family and fun with Labs. Great day.

Then Sunday, happy one day after my birthday to me. I'll be back to the studio on Monday painting away but so looking forward to a few days off.

To see the story of these eyes go to this LINKED PAGE

Warmly, Sheila

3 comments:

Murray's Mouth said...

Happy Birthday to you! I think you deserve a break :) Enjoy!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Sheila! Who knew. Something made me go to your blog.......

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Happy birthday!