My Muse

My Muse

Friday, March 1, 2013

THE SOUL OF THE DOG 30 DAY CHALLENGE SHEILA WEDEGIS



SOLD

So we started a 30 day challenge at our studios! Each artist has chosen a subject and of course, I chose dog eyes! I hope you come back daily to see the set of eyes of the day!

Please send me photos to me if you'd like your dogs eyes painted. I am actually hoping for 60 so I can make a book.  All eyes will be for sale. I'm keeping the cost to 85.00 shipping included and they are in oil, 4" x 10" on gessoes board.  Click on the link below, (hopefully) to go to our Gallery on line!

RIVERVIEW ART STUDIOS AND GALLERY

10 comments:

GizmoGeodog said...

I've spread the word Sheila...would you like to paint Gizmo's eyes too?

Sheila Wedegis said...

I would love to paint Gizmo's eyes!!!! Send them over!!! Thanks!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Golden LOVE the idea ... it will be hard for us to pick a photo. We want to participate but need your help. Kindly visit my blog ... provide us suggestions and mom will take a photo of my eyes. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Oz the Terrier said...

Oh, Ma would love to have my eyes painted. It's where she says she sees "me"!

Sheila Wedegis said...

Sugar, I will go to your site to find some great eyes!!!
`
And Oz, could you send me your photo?? sophie@palm-spirit.com

Thanks..huge woofs and wags!

Sheila Wedegis said...

Sugar, I will go to your site to find some great eyes!!!
`
And Oz, could you send me your photo?? sophie@palm-spirit.com

Thanks..huge woofs and wags!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

Was wondering if you ended up receiving mine?

cgittleman at mi dot rr dot com

Sheila Wedegis said...

Caren, I did then I think my web server erased all my email. Can you resend one more time. Just to be on the safe side!!!Thanks, Sheila

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Such a lovely idea, can't wait to see the paintings!

Roxy the traveling dog said...

Hi Sheila, would you like to paint Roxy or Torreys eyes? They both are pretty expressive, Torrey especially.