My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, April 21, 2013

"SPLASH DOWN" OIL ON COPPER SHEILA WEDEGIS LABRADOR RETRIEVER ART


SOLD
"SPLASH DOWN" 
oil on copper 

Wow, what a horrific week. As you know I am originally from Boston. Brighton to be exact. Watertown is about 7-10 miles away.  The Arsenal there was turned into a Mall and we went there frequently with my Mum. She loved shopping.  The Marathon was a neighborhood event each year. Living on Foster Street, we connected with Brighton center on one end and Comm Ave at the top.  Dad took us all up and we sat on the wall , the bottom of Heart Break Hill in site. and we began waving and cheering with balloons. We saw all the greats pass.

I have cried at the senseless deaths this week, cheered for the Boston police, FBI, special forces...and now in their honor, I am back to work. So very proud to be a Bostonian...and..I still have my accent!!!

$150.00 framed S&H included

No comments: