My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, June 2, 2013

"SUNBATHERS" OIL ON COPPER SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


"Sunbathers"
oil on copper

I may just have to do a series of these sunbathers. I bathed this one in pinks, oranges and yellows..and oh yes..green.  Green is my least "fav" color and a devil to control. Ask my students and my friends and they will tell you my favorite color is shades of lavender to  deep purple.  I'll have to do a companion piece to this one in those tones. Goodbye green!!! 

I finished this one at home today and had happy Labs on either side of me. When Sophie, my spirit girl now, was here she would actually pout when I left for the studio  and sulk for days if I left for a show. 

Oil on copper panel and framed. Ready to hang!

S&H included 
$350.00

Thanks for stopping by!! Warmly, Sheila

No comments: