My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, July 25, 2013

OIL ON COPPER "QUEEN ANNE'S LACE" SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


 Oil on Copper 6" x 9" Framed

We just returned this past Tuesday, at 3:30 am, from our trip to Scotland. Loads to share with you as soon as I get rid of the jet lag but I did manage to do this first painting of our trip. 

The fields were full and I just loved every minute. They call this Hog's weed I believe but to me it's Queen Anne's Lace. My summer's at Cape Cod came back as I viewed this field! 

I am framing this in a soft silver frame to enhance the painting. It's just soft and lovely.

$540.00 Framed. Shipping included.



                     More stories and art on copper from Scotland coming soon!!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Warmly, Sheila

2 comments:

blackcatsrock said...

Lovely!

Looking forward to more from Scotland :-)

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you!!! Allot more to come!!