My Muse

My Muse

Friday, August 30, 2013

"A DAY FOR CROWING " SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


"A DAY FOR CROWING"
Oil on Copper  6.5" x 6.5 " 

It was a good day!! A client picked up his portrait and ordered another! So, I painted one!! Our Sammy was excited to see a bird in the house, sort of. 

I had fun doing this. Instead of putting in a background I decided to tell you about the day. It was hot. 

The photo is from Daily Paint works and a challenge to make your own blacks. I do with my Labs using a mixture of blues and reds to attain different shades of blues to purples. Next time you see a black dog, really look at their fur in the sunlight. Wonderful colors are to be seen!!

$350.00 
S&H included plus Framed in a wide black frame with gold inside trim.
                                                              

Thanks for stopping by!!! Warmly, Sheila