My Muse

My Muse

Saturday, August 3, 2013

LABRADOR RETRIEVER ART OIL ON COPPER SHEILA WEDEGIS


   "MY FAVORITE THINGS"
Oil on Copper 6" x 6" Framed

Getting back to my dogs in water series. Since I have fallen in love with copper I think it all works out just fine!  I have been asked, is it a squid or a Kong? It's a Kong.  (sitting here squirming thinking it could have been a squid..euuu)  

Catching back up with work, getting over the sinus thing from flying and reading some art books about the use of color. I hope you find a difference in some of my work color wise. 

Roger bought me a fantastic waffle maker and it's been so fun thinking up different recipes. And yes, we are eating them. (running around block as we speak)

Be sure and let me know how you like the color schemes I'll be using/ I love hearing from you!

Warmly, Sheila

$350.00 Shipping included

                                                         

No comments: