My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, August 11, 2013

SUNDAY AT HOME SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


Sammy and Ozzie. An older pic since Ozzie is now as tall or taller than Sammy. This month Oz will be 2. See the position of "you oh Sammy are my teacher and mentor"? , well now Oz is a teenager and in his rebellion stage. "Mentor my eye!" he says.

Oz is Roger's dog so he listens carefully to him.  Me? It's usually "Ozzie...Ozzie come...Ozzie come...OZZZZIEEEEE"  However, if I add "DINNER" he zooms to me.  Realizing I need him to listen to me as well I'm doing the treats in my pocket and the come!

Sammy is good. He and I are working on the ok..you don't bark like a crazy man just because I have a ball in my hand thing.  He has figured out that I really don't have three breasts and that bump is a tennis ball in my shirt. Smart boy. He then sees my back til he stops, then after a good sit and wait, he can jump in the pool after the ball!   My boys!

They are happy today. I am at home. Sweeping up the "three Labs worth of dog hair", doing laundry and maybe napping with them cuddling.  Getting milk from the fridge for my third cup of coffee is exciting. The treats are right next to the carton and I just may, MAY, accidentally knock one on the floor. They are ready!!!

So that's my day. Yes I am thinking about the art work awaiting at the studio..I am so ADHD. sigh.

Have a great rest of the weekend!!! Hug your babies and give them kisses on the nosey's from us!

1 comment:

Caren Gittleman said...

they are just wonderful! I haven't forgotten you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
www.dakotasden.net