My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY 9/11 SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


My sweet Spirit Muse Sophie. To say I miss her is an understatement.  She knew my soul and the reason I paint Labs. She was the reason I laughed every day. Chasing her with a shoe or my glasses. She never hurt them, it was a game for me to come after her.  I went one way and hid then jumped out and said "boo" . She smiled and wiggled with delight.

I must be stressing about the day because last night I dream't a snake was coming after me.  I started kicking and the next thing I knew I was on the floor surrounded in glass. I kicked my self out of the bed while hitting my head on the glass table shattering it. (not my head though I have a great gash over my eye)  So today home from the studio early and cuddling with Sammy and Ozzie.  (Fergus's, our chocolate Lab's anniversary was 5 days ago.)   Too much sadness but I would not have missed them for the world. My great loves...(with 4 legs)

So back to work tomorrow. Hopefully I stay in the bed tonight, or maybe I'll line the floor with pillows. Roger said it was really loud crashing then the thud!! I guess I was the thud! hahaha.

I'm fine...warmly, Sheila

No comments: