My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

UPDATE ON PAINTING IN PROGRESS SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


 In Progress  Oil on Copper
10" x 10"

This past weekend I traveled to Mississippi for my grandson's 13th birthday party. The only flight I could get was to Cincinnati, then to New Orleans. In our take off from Orlando, we flew out over the Gulf to turn North. I had the feeling I was flying right over Gulfport and thought about jumping out. (ok Not really) 

Finally when I reached NO, my daughter in law picked me up and we drove another hour to Gulfport, Ms.  Thankfully the return trip was through Atlanta. 

So today was my first day back to work at the studio. I needed to pack and ship packages that were supposed to leave last week.  It really is awful when you are planning a trip and things get behind because you're excited. sigh.

So, the painting. Great horse, but I thought, being a Labrador retriever artist it needed something else in it. A LAB!!  I started to put him in from memory and it was wipe, paint, wipe, redraw, but now I feel close.  Not sure if his legs will be out in back or one out, one back. Any suggestions?? 

Anyway, I'm ordering a frame for it because I know it will turn out fine. !! I know my Labs! :-)

Hope you had a great weekend. Can't believe it's Wednesday all ready. Brushes will again be flying!!!

                                                           Warmly, Sheila 

No comments: