My Muse

My Muse

Monday, November 18, 2013

AND NOW PRESENTING...SHEILA WEDEGIS ART

 Today my new children's (adult) book went on sale on Amazon!!!  The Dog And The Frog  So very excited!!!  A couple of "oops" but I'll correct those after the book signing this weekend!!

I had to purchase my own books because I couldn't get then until after the weekend. Hmm...something wrong with that thinking. Oh well.

I've been Mind Mapping all day trying to think how to get rid of things and then make money by doing something fun! I thought maybe a monthly magazine, stories of how the "kids" are preparing. Way too many bones.  If you like the idea give me a shout.  Filled with artwork, on the road recipes we're trying before hand, (oh did I say that?) Pictures of me trying to empty out the garage that had been my studio. UGH.

It will be about 12.00 at the most.

Anyway..today's lowered price painting up for grabs!!


"Beach Go-er"
$195.00

24" x 24"
S&H included
A steal!!! And One less painting in my storage!! Throw a white frame on this and it would look fantastic at a beach house or even in your home while it's snowing out.  I am pricing WAYYY lower than I would sell this for.

                                                                   

2 comments:

Saved by Dogs said...

Congratulations on the book! How very exciting :-) Now to get your author's page up on Amazon and hook readers by telling them a bit about you, your amazing art and dogs!

Best wishes, chris

Sheila Wedegis said...

Thank you Chris!!! I did just that. Thank you for the information!!