My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

OIL ON COPPER SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


" SUCH A LONG DAY"
10" x 8" 
oil on copper

We stayed at the loveliest of B&B's on our trip in Scotland. Teresa would work from dawn to dusk. And at that time,dusk was about 11 PM.  This is the view outside our window.  I will be framing it with my new 
"Go to" gray frame.  

I finished my children's book and fell into a hole. Not a real one, just a mental one. In that hole one looses all talent, computers seem to die and it rains all day. Today, literally!!!

Anyway, slowly but surely, I am returning to my former self!  A book signing weekend...hahaha, with 9 books. One came with the cover printed incorrectly and the others I ordered won't be here til after the weekend.  That's what probably started the "hole". But onward and upward!!!


$440.00 
S&H included

                                                            

No comments: