My Muse

My Muse

Sunday, November 17, 2013

SECRETS AND PLANNINGS SHEILA WEDEGIS ART

   First of all I can't tell you the secret but if you see the title of the blog maybe you'll figure out. :-)  So for starters I have a new print available on Fine Art America.


Then in the following weeks, months I will be having sales of my older and sometimes newer work. I'll post them here.  You know you can't take them along. :-) 


Then...my book, The Frog And The Dog /Ozzie Learns Responsibility
is now in printing.  I am attending a book fair next weekend, yes, I know, late.  Hahaha

This week will be a mad rush to get them proofed, two mistakes, small, printed and shipped.

They will be available through me signed and then on Amazon. As soon as I get the link I'll post it. 
$12.95  and..43 pages.  



Just a few of the illustrations. The story is actually taken from Sammy and Ozzie's adventure around here with our tree frogs. 

So, it's late and I suppose I'll shuffle off to bed. Funny how ideas come to you just when you are going to sleep. 

Have a great night and see you soon!!!