My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, November 21, 2013

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS ONE? SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


Running like the wind!!!!  Up for grabs!  6.5" x 6.5"  Framed 

$225.00 S&H included 
                                                             

One of my newer paintings, oil on copper.  Why? Well I have been in the dumps all week and if this went to a good home it would make me happy!!! :-)

I'm starting to think since our winter is starting and the light is changing, it's that "no light" ailment. Sigh. I come home from the studio and turn on every light in the house.

This weekend is the book signing. All weekend. Me and my 10 books!!! No,9. One was printed badly. But, I have a super dooper bag of large party size M&M's!!!!! It will be a great weekend!!!

Have a great night!!!

No comments: