My Muse

My Muse

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

OH MY GOODNESS IT'S FEBRUARY SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


"Follow The Leader"
Oil on Copper
6" x 6"
Framed in a 3" wide gray frame
 
$275.00
 
 I know you have probably seen this painting before but it never hurts to relist.  Remember my goal is to sell everything I have in the studio and at home in order to go full time with Roger and the kids in an RV. (Yet to be purchased)
 
In May, Roger will have been at this current job for 4 years. That's something important in the retirement scheme of things. So, we look, and climb in and out of every RV we see.
 
I have started to do research on older rigs. (Don't you love that RV talk!!!) What are the reviews? Any recalls? We also have friends who have a beauty of an RV and I will text them for info too.  It's amazing what you can get for close or under 50K.  Top of the line coaches with sturdy bones.
 
I am still planning on selling on eBay. Thank you all that have trotted over and bid. I'm in the process of doing new pieces and Lola, our Newfie, wants to be on there too!!
 
Sammy and Lola are getting along famously so I'm happy and so ready to start our new adventure!!! 
 
(Come on Universe...I'm waiting and ready)

Warmly, Sheila (sophie316 on eBay)
 
  

No comments: