My Muse

My Muse

Thursday, February 20, 2014

YEAH ANOTHER SITE TO VIEW MY WORK AND PURCHASE SHEILA WEDEGIS ART



 Sniff, sniff, sniff sniff....What's up?

Another site to see your work??? Well here's the skinny.

I have found that between renting my studio, gas, buying paints and copper and canvas , having my work on a pay for it web site and yet another site that more money was going out then coming in. I'm sure you all know that one too. So,I canceled one subscription and planning on another and now have this and my new site that caters to Artists and designers.  We'll see how that goes.

Where is it?  MY NEW STORE  I'll be blogging here and showing work there, and probably juggling 1000 other things as well. lol  There are so many things I would like to try.

Things here are going well. A friend just got a new Newfoundland Pup. Actually it's the person I got Lola from. What a cuddly ball of fur.  I'll take pics to do a show and tell!!

So off to obedience school with my girl!!

Warmly, Sheila


No comments: