My Muse

My Muse

Monday, March 24, 2014

ADOPTABLE ARTWORK BY SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


Hmmm. Dancing chairs?  Roger keeps saying in order for us to get going on our adventure, everything has to go! So, I started Adoptable artwork on my web site. It will be older art from years ago before I became a "Rockstar"  (don't you love it!!!)

This was painted in 1998 using my maiden name so it's signed S.Farrell.  I would love to keep it but it's needs a good loving home! 28" x 28" x 1" framed in a painted Lattice wood frame.  Here's the link.  OR, I will consider any offer.

THE DANCE

The search continues. Paying off Credit cards! Very exciting. Stocking up on paint...(probably counter productive on that one..sigh) Working on the small book of Lola and The boys Adventure. Their look at this crazy journey through their eyes!

Ok, back to work with me....have a great day!!
Warmly,

Sheila

No comments: