My Muse

My Muse

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

YEAH A NEW BLOG!! SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


"Here's Looking At You"
Oil on Copper 6" x 6"

Today I went painting again with friends. A beautiful home in Grant, Florida. So much to look at we were all overwhelmed with the beauty!  I had this guy staring at me and chatting noisily all morning.  Probably telling me to get his good side.


So, I started my travel blog.  Living The Artist's Dream  You'll see it in the upper right hand corner of the blog.  I'd love you to join that one. It's the journal of emptying out a house, searching for the "perfect RV" and painting in between. Oh and the dogs!!

My goal on the road? To visit each and every one of you.. (Kidding) No, to get enough followers so maybe we can get sponsors to help us on our journey. We will be living on SS and income from painting on the road. Scary and exciting. And not to do it would be my biggest regret. So, off we go!!! 

(if I ever get the house emptied) 

Warmly, Sheila

No comments: